Thank you for your interest in volunteering! The Tucson Botanical Gardens relies on a corps of dedicated, talented volunteers who assist with everything from maintaining the gardens and grounds to staffing the live butterfly house to educating visitors about wise use of plants and water in the desert environment. Membership to the Gardens is required.View Volunteer Oppotunities
Help the Gardens Grow!
Benefits of volunteering at Tucson Botanical Gardens:
- Meet new, interesting people
- Refine or gain new skills
- Learn more about gardening and the Tucson region
- Continuing education about the natural world (classes & workshops)
- Potlucks, annual catered breakfast, and awards ceremony!
- PLUS all the benefits of being a member
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities, most require no experience, training provided.
- Butterfly Magic
- Gift Shop
- Adult Education
- Youth Education
- Horticultural Therapy
- Special Events
- Office Support
Interested in volunteering? Please fill out this application form and we will contact you for an interview.
Other volunteer questions? Please call 520-326-9686, ex. *10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to complete court-ordered community service, please contact email@example.com or 520-326-9686 ex. *14.
Current volunteers can record hours and sign-up for opportunities on Volgistics here.
All current volunteers with an email address have a Volgistics account. If you’re loging-in for the first time, please follow these steps to create your password:
1) Open the Vic Net Portal Here
2) Click on “Need a Password?”
2) Type your email address (make sure you use the one that you listed on your volunteer application)
3) Check your email and follow the prompt to set your password
4) Log-in to Volgistics and explore