Community Group Scheduling Guidelines:
- To be eligible for a group rate, your party must have at least 10 people who are not already Members of the Gardens. (Members receive free admission to the Gardens except during special events.)
- Adult groups will be asked for payment either prior to your group visit (no refunds issued) or we can accept payment day of on a single credit card, or check. If you are paying with cash – you can gather your funds and make one lump sum payment, we do need exact amount, no change is available.
*Administrative Processing Fee: A $15.00 administrative non-refundable fee will be applied to all Community Group reservations. This amount will be applied to your final payment. You will be asked for a credit card at time of booking.
- Unless a private tour is arranged, all groups are self-guided.
- Group rates exclude all other discounts.
- Group Rates are not available for evening or special event hours.
- You should receive a confirmation email within 48 hours once the reservation has been received and processed. It may take a little longer during our peak season.
Private Tour Requests:
- To request a private tour, call 520-326-9686 ext. *18 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Private tour guides are contingent upon docent availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Please make your request 30 days in advance so we can do our best to meet your needs.
- Private Tour Fee: Add $5 per person. Subject to availability. Maximum group size for private guided tour: 30 people max.
|Gardens Only||Gardens + Butterfly Magic|
|Adult Community Groups||$8.00 per person
||$12.00 per person
|Youth Community Groups||$5.00 per person
||$7.00 per person
|Special Needs Groups||Reduced rates available for special needs groups. Please contact Lynne Jenrow – Education Associate at: email@example.com or 520 326-9686 ext. *18|