• Your ticket purchase is not refundable. If a purchased ticket goes unused after 7 days, it will be considered a donation to the Tucson Botanical Gardens.
• We are only accepting reservations through the next few weeks. More dates will become available soon.
• Be sure to select the date and time block you wish to visit, then enter the number and type of tickets you’d like.
The following time blocks are available daily:
- 7:30 am – 9:30 am
- 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
You will be redirected to our ticketing site through Blackbaud.
• The time you choose is your arrival window and is not transferable. You may enter the Gardens at any time during this period and enjoy the grounds for as long as you wish.
• Re-entry is not permitted.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY RESERVATION?:
• Please call at (520) 326-9686 *16 at least 72 hours prior to your reserved date/time.
• Click buy tickets above and then scroll down to select “Member Adult” or “Member Child” tickets. As a member, your daily visit is always free and you receive discounts on special events. Pricing will be adjusted automatically in your cart.
• Please remember to bring proof of membership.
STUDENTS, SENIORS, & MILITARY:
• Please show valid ID when you arrive.
GUEST PASS/DISCOUNT CARD POLICY:
• If you’re using a Guest Pass, please use the “Member Adult” option and complete your purchase. Simply present your Guest Pass when you arrive.
• If you’re using a Discount Pass (Library Culture Pass, Chase Arts & Culture Card, Entertainment Book coupon, or Tucson Attractions Passport), these options are not redeemable online. Instead, you may purchase tickets using your Discount Pass in person.
DOG MEMBERSHIP TICKETS:
• Dog members do not require a reservation. Simply show your dog membership tag when you arrive for your reserved time. (Please note: Dog Days: June 1-September 30)
•Your ticket is not refundable. However, if you call within 72 hours, we are happy to reschedule your visit for another date/time. If a purchased ticket goes unused after 7 days, it will be considered a donation to the Tucson Botanical Gardens.