Please select the date and time block you wish to visit, then enter the number and type of tickets you’d like.
(Please note: We are only accepting reservations through Feb 28. More dates will become available soon.)
The following time blocks are available daily:
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am
- 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
You will be redirected to our ticketing site through Blackbaud.
• Click buy tickets above and then scroll down to select “Member Adult” or “Member Child” tickets. As a member, your daily visit is always free and you receive discounts on special events. Pricing will be adjusted automatically in your cart.
• Please remember to bring proof of membership.
STUDENTS, SENIORS, & MILITARY:
• Please show valid ID when you arrive.
GUEST PASS/DISCOUNT CARD POLICY:
• If you’re using a Guest Pass, please use the “Member Adult” option and complete your purchase. Simply present your Guest Pass when you arrive.
• If you’re using a Discount Pass (such as the Library Culture Pass, Chase Arts & Culture Card, or Entertainment Book coupon), these options are not redeemable online. Instead, you may purchase tickets using your Discount Pass in person.
DOG MEMBERSHIP TICKETS:
• Dog members do not require a reservation. Simply show your dog membership tag when you arrive for your reserved time. (Please note: Dog Days: June 1-September 30)
• Unfortunately, we are not able to refund online ticket purchases, please review your order carefully. However, we are happy to reschedule your visit for another date/time
HOW DO I CHANGE MY RESERVATION?:
• Please call at (520) 326-9686 *16 at least 24 hours prior to your reserved date/time