Scheduling a Youth Field Trip:
- Youth groups are preschool through high school and include home school groups. Click here for college group rates.
- Youth groups are always self-guided. Make the most of your trip with these Teacher Resources.
- To be eligible for a youth group rate, the group must make one lump sum payment at the Gardens Gift Shop or arrange payment with a purchase order.
- Full admission rates will be charged to individuals who choose to pay separately.
- We require 1 chaperone for every 5 children.
- The per person rate applies to all children and adults in the group. Additional adults over chaperone requirement will pay full admission price.
- Please request your field trip at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group visits and tours are not allowed during the evening or during special events.
- Group rates exclude all other discounts: such as, but not limited to; Chase Cards, 2 for 1 coupons, Tucson Passport or hotel rack cards.
- Please review the Teacher + Chaperone Responsibilities before your trip.
*Price Change Effective Fall Season 2019
|Gardens Only||Gardens and Butterfly Magic (75 max)||Gardens and Butterfly Magic Oversize (76+)|
|Year round: $4.00 pp||October – February: $5.00 pp
March – May: $6.00 pp
|October – February: $6.00 pp
March – May: $7.00 pp