- This event has passed.
November 30, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - December 9, 2018 @ 8:30 pm
Luminaria Nights Returns! Celebrate the holiday season with 3,000 candle-lit luminarias and 22 Korean lanterns as they adorn the Tucson Botanical Gardens. See snowfall in our Exhibit Garden next to a 10-foot tall Christmas tree made up of 150 blooming poinsettias*. Bring the kids for storytelling and photos with the Grinch! Performances will feature local musicians each night. Seasonal food and drinks will be available from our very own Cafe Botanica, as well as many of Tucson’s favorite food trucks.
*Poinsettia displays made possible with support from Green Things
Luminaria Nights Schedule:
NOV 30 – DEC 2
DEC 7 – DEC 9
Festivities from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Non-members: Adults $18 | Children ages 4-17 $9
- Members: Adults $12 | Children ages 4-17 $6
- Children 3 & under FREE
- Tickets purchased in advance are valid any night of the event. Luminaria Nights will occur rain or shine, though if the event needs to be cancelled due to weather, tickets may be used on another night. No refunds can be given.
- Physical tickets can be purchased in the gift shop.
- TBG’s parking lot will be available only for handicapped parking. All other parking will be directed to Emmanuel Baptist Church where a free shuttle will drop visitors off at the Gardens. Emmanuel Baptist Church is located south of the Gardens at 1825 N Alvernon (Pima and Alvernon).
- Non-service dogs are not permitted at the event.
Online ticket sales are no longer available. Tickets can still be purchased at the door or in advance in the Gardens' gift shop during regular business hours 8:30 am - 4;30 pm.