November 30 @ 5:30 pm - December 9 @ 8:30 pm
Come see over 2,500 candlelit luminarias and more than 20 Korean lanterns as they adorn the Tucson Botanical Gardens! There will be special performances every night featuring local musicians, dancers and school groups. Plenty of food and drinks in flavors that reflect the season will be available from our very own Cafe Botanica, as well as many of Tucson’s favorite food trucks.
Luminaria Nights Schedule:
NOV 30 – DEC 2
DEC 7 – DEC 9
Festivities from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Non-members $18 and $9 (children)
- Members $12 and $6 (children)
- Tickets purchased online or in the Gift Shop prior to noon on November 30th will receive $1 off each of the above prices.
- Online ticket sales will end at noon on November 30, 2018.
- Tickets purchased in advance are valid any night of the event. Luminaria Nights will occur rain or shine, though if the event needs to be cancelled due to weather, tickets may be used on another night. No refunds can be given.
- You will not receive physical tickets when purchasing online. Please print your confirmation email and bring it with you.
- Physical tickets can be purchased in the gift shop.