The Penstemon Society is made up of those individuals who have established estate plans for a future gift to the Gardens. These types of gifts include bequests, beneficiary designations in life insurance and retirement plans, charitable gift annuities, or other life-income arrangements.
Become a member of the Penstemon Society and provide shade for the future! All that’s needed for you to become a member of the Society is notification that you have decided to arrange a bequest or planned gift to the Gardens. Please let us know of your plans so that we may thank you with the Penstemon Society Intent Form – click here to download, or contact the Development Office at email@example.com
There are a number of ways to invest in the Gardens future:
- Through a bequest in your will or trust.
- Designate the Gardens as a beneficiary of an IRA or 401(k) plan.
- Designate the Gardens as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- A gift of real estate or other real assets.
- Through the arrangement of a charitable trust.
Please consult with your attorney or other financial advisor to evaluate the best approach for you and your family, as well as the applicability to your unique tax and financial circumstances. Tucson Botanical Gardens is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Federal Tax Identification Number: 23-7037310.